Wednesday, March 15, 2006

PRAISE THE LORD!!

I confess that though I started this blog with the notion to document my moments of retrospection, there was always the desire to have an audience for it.
I had fiddled with the sitemeter website for long and at last got it installed on my blog. And today it told my site had fourteen hits!! Now, i know for the blogging giants this is nothing but for a turtle like me, it is amazing!!
So thank you very much everyone, who care to click on to my humble link. I hope I keep providing those fourteen people [and more..] some good stuff to read.

2 comments:

Chris Hamer-Hodges said...

Keep up the good work. I'm reading.

Anonymous said...

anna ...it was recently i discovered the power of lord in the true sense...its like a visualization at sitting at his feet and he being there like air within us around us and there for us no matter what...looking around in the youth today sometimes i felt the spark of God had disappeared and now reading yuor blog feel truly blessed that its so wonderful to experience that someone else and millions more like us perhaps do understand and feel God and leave our souls to him and in him...
anna ...dunno why but i sense that nice innocent spark in you.

bhakti