Sunday, March 26, 2006

Changing Time

Well! I hadnt really thought much about the changing of time that occured today so hardly had it in mind. So even though I had heard Kendra reminding everyone of it numerous times, I forgot it by the time I was ready for bed. And as I was trying to drift off to sleep, there was the annoying beeping of my cellphone and alas!! I had left it on the table. So, now this involved me taking off the covers, getting up from my bed and going to fetch it. I did it alright and what do I find but a text from my housemate Hannah [who was at another place for the night] reminding me to change the time.
So, at 11:51 last night which then turned to 12:51, I realized again how much friends are to be valued.
And if you want some good godly insight into the same, Chris Hamer-hodges has done a great post on it and as I havent figured out how to add a link, his blog url is http://www.chrishamer-hodges.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Anna Anna,
You do make me laugh, fancy almost forgeting about the clock change... :S