Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Praise God!! He is moving in my city!


I live in Cardiff right now but my home, where I grew up is the City of Ahmedabad in the state of Gujarat in India. [I have posted an aerial view to give you a taste]
Tony is in India right now and they had a great time of the Spirit in a meeting in Ahmedabad on Sunday.
You can read about it on our apostle's blog. The url is http://www.chandrakantchavada.blogspot.com

You might want to browse through some of his other posts. I bet you will love them.

3 comments:

Anna Sacha said...

no, its a restaurant. its called 'patang' which means a kite. its a rotating restaurant. i think its closed down but may have been taken over by some other company or sth.

Anthony said...

Hi Anna! It is great to hear what is going on in Ahmedabad, Praise God! It really encourages me in my faith to be able to go back to God with His Word to us and knowing that he is moving mightily throughout the world.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, happened to come across your blog some time ago. You have some interesting stuff going on...keep posting on what you are reading.
I too studied at A'bad not so long ago. It is a great city...really friendly people. Though the water wasn't very good to me!