Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Maybe some day..

I am really glad that I am in the perfect Will of God serving Him where he wants me to be.
But yesterday as I said goodbye to Chandrakant as he was to leave for UK, there was a wistfulness within me of him going to the exactly same place where so many of my closest friends live and also the place that gave me some of the most unforgettable experiences of my life.
It’s strange to be away from friends so dear because though they are far away, they are always near you and yet they are physically far away which puts you in a strange place of confusion of whether to stay or go.
Maybe some days you need to stay and maybe some days you will go..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey
I was here but u have not posted anything new for a long time now. I am waiting...