Thursday, September 07, 2006

The day began as usual…

I woke up at 4:45 am, brushed my teeth, got myself presentable, and woke up everyone in the hostel at 5 am. As soon as one of the girls opened one of the back doors, moonlight deluged that entire corridor. I was quite startled at this and I went out to witness a beautiful full moon in full regalia.
Immediately, I grabbed the keys of the first floor and went upstairs, unlocked the doors and went up the stairs to the terrace where I spent the next half an hour simply singing in the Spirit and praising God for who He was and that He was the worthy one. What an amazing time, the Spirit awarded me!
What a beautiful time as I stood there surrounded by natural beauty all around me, in the midst of a beautiful transition between the deluging moonlight and the calm light of the dawning morn, with my heart full of warmth and love and security that only a Real Redeemer can bring.
What a wonderful opportunity when we can steal such wonderful dates with the Bridegroom whom we await!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

beautiful