Thursday, April 13, 2006

Found it...at last!!!


It had been years now since I had been looking for 'Quo Vadis', the award winning novel, which had moved me greatly since I had seen its movie version. All I had gotten hold of was a translated version but I had longed to read it in English also.
And at last, as I browsed through the books in a charity shop with my friend Alicia, suddenly my eyes fell on this old book, there it was, in flesh and blood, if I may use those terms, 'Quo Vadis' and without losing a single moment, I bought it with some other stuff and went home with a content heart.
So which is your favourite book and have you got it treasured in your possession?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey anna, this is Esther. forgot my password, anyway, Good for u anna. any work in its true or original form is slways great. enjoy reading