Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Divine Appointment...in store for me???

I have been on vacation for the last ten days and have spent a wonderful time with my family and friends. I had been putting off going back to my college for quite a while. I dont know if it was just pure procrastination or some kind of a fear lurking behind it but today I went anyway.
And guess what happened, I met up with one of my students whom I wouldnt have met otherwise at all and it proved to be a precious time. I was able to encourage and exhort him in the things of God and give him good suggestions as to how he could take decisions regarding his future especially in terms of doubts that he had regarding ministry in the Body of Christ.
It proved to be a great time and at the end of it all, I was glad that I took the decision to get over my emotions and go to college. It just occured to me how many such appointments I might have missed just out of pure whims but well...not now...I am determined not to miss another one any more.
I am sure its going to be the same for you.

No comments: