Monday, February 27, 2006

What a Day!!!!!

I spelled day with a capital ‘D’ for a reason. It was an amazing amazing day for me. My apostle [and I say ‘my’ with all the pride I have in my heart no selfish or individualistic view] Dr. Chandrakant Chavada had made a quick stop over in Wales ‘to meet me’, and I quote this [you can ask and verify if you want hehe!]. He came to Cardiff on Saturday morning but due to certain reasons I couldn’t meet him until Sunday afternoon [which was again the sheer kindness of Adrian and Sharon Holand].
But today was the best. He taught at our class [School of The Word] in the morning. Then he took my housemates and me out for lunch [TGIF, it was yumm!] followed by a one hour break after which we went out for some shopping that he wanted to do. And then he came back to our house for a while after which he left for a meeting that he had to go to.
Now tell me wasn’t that amazing!! I got to talk to him [and mind you no English, pure Gujarati!!] and I gained so many things as a result including lots of clarity of what the future held for me.
Overriding all this was the fact that I didn’t just meet my apostle today; I met my spiritual father who couldn’t have done more if he had been my natural father. I felt like I was back home just for a day.
Therefore, the natural response, “What a Day!!”

No comments: