Sunday, February 12, 2006

I AM BACK!!

My apologies to all my avid readers for the absence of posts. Actually I had a bout of sickness and then did lots of travelling. First, it was lots of cough, cold and fever and then God healed me and then it was jumping into the car on Saturday last week and navigating our way to Leicester to the wonderful Hesed House, preaching at Melton Mawbray, an amazing community with lots of great things in store for them, then it was two days of Covenant with Bryan and three days of hitting the streets with the evangelists [that was a great time!! especially when we went door to door in Pontypridd] and then it was off to Nuneaton to visit the Living Rock Church [ok, i admit it was more visiting my dear friends Chris and Jacqueline Hamer-Hodges but I did want to visit the Church over there so it all fell into place smoothly]. It was a great worship time. God is clearly on the move among those people and it was great to be a part of that in a tiny way. And through all this, I have also gotten through 'The Memoirs..' so will post a review shortly.
Alright thats there for all of you. Now, need to get back to study, back to hesed, praise God!!

3 comments:

Chris Hamer-Hodges said...

It was great to have you stay with us, Anna. As always, you were a blessing.

Glad you got back safely. See you next weekend!

Anna Sacha said...

yeah see u chris!! u better watch out, coz all these good things u keep saying will just encourage me to get to ur house any weekend i can get away from here!

Unknown said...

Anna, Hi. Thanks for dropping in on my Blog. How did you find it? I though all links to it were truly eradicated. I'd hadn't used it for nearly a year now. Promised myself I'd finish my thesis first (due in two weeks). Be sure to say hi when our paths cross in church. Good to have you with us in Cardiff. I hope you like the city and feel welcome in the church.