Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Now what would provoke me enough to write again...

nothing but the sheer blessing of God that I've experienced this last week. At first, we had two wonderful evenings of meetings with Tony, Matthew and Chris. And then, four wonderful days of fellowship with the Holy Spirit, the Word of God and men of God..i truly understood the power of covenant and covenant friendships during this last week when I met my great friend and brother Chris on his visit to India.
It was such a great time of refreshing and rejuvenation, it simply blew me away!! I am glad that God joins us to people even when they are so far away from us, probably only in terms of distance, definitely not in the Spirit. It is so comforting and at the same time awe-inspiring to think that all of us in Christ, oblivious of where we are, have all been doused into the mighty living waters to become one in Him.

No comments: