Monday, June 16, 2008

After a lonnngg break..

Its almost been two and a half months since I posted anything on this blog but loads of things happened otherwise.
The biggest event, my sister, Esther got married and has gone to Scotland with her husband, Sanjiv. She is enjoying the beautiful summer weather right now and mouthing ferrero rochers all day and gloating about it to me over the internet!!
I have to teach Covenant this time round at the Bible college along with Worldviews and English which will be great fun. I still remember how Bryan Shutt had made us all fall in love with it and ofcourse, the mighty hesed of God. I am really excited about it and if any of you have strayed upon my blog, do pray for me that I am able to do justice to it.
My second year at MA is still in mid-air because Part-I results are not out yet but they will be out soon by the looks of things.
So, there you are, now you have the main updates of things on my side.
I hope I am back here, composing another post soon.
You can check out Chandrakant's revamped blog from this link below
http://www.chandrakantnilam.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
great to see you back again. dont let down your fans, do keep updating ur blog.