Friday, February 02, 2007

Hi again!!

Yes I am back again. I know these infrequent posts are not really the ideal condition I had envisioned but, please, my dear readers do hold on in faith and one day you will encounter regular posts on this blog.
Alrite, quick update, we just went on a picnic yesterday. It was great fun, just that I am really really tired right now and it seems as if every part of my body is aching [it was a cool spot by a huge river, Narmada and then a fun park]. Well...anyway, it was wonderful. The best part of the day was when I was on one of the roller coaster rides, suddenly, I didnt have any fear within me, but what happened instead was this really cool feeling within myself of how God had me on one of these in my life right now as he is preparing and training me in His Kingdom. That is indeed, much more exciting and worth being on than any roller coaster in the world.
Will leave you guys with a quote from Tommy Tenney's God Chasers which I am reading currently

God is just waiting to be caught by someone whose hunger exceeds his grasp.

No comments: