Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hello everybody!!!

First things first...happy christmas to all you people out there!! hope you have great time of love and fellowship this season.
I was having some problems with logging in into my account but i simply waited it out and now the account is fine and running. I have been quite busy these days but am enjoying a break of two weeks with my family now.
As to something new, I am sure most of you are aware, Hannah P and Gary W have after all gotten engaged. My heartfelt best wishes to them as they step into a new phase of their lives and get geared for what God has in store for them together. I love it when two people who love God get together but it just makes it so much better when both of them are the dearest of friends to you!!!
CONGRATS...HAN N GARY!!!

No comments: