Monday, June 19, 2006

Sacha signing off.....

...ofcourse only from UK for now.
All bags are packed and on their way to London right now as I type. I will follow two days later with one other bag. My precious laptop's out of sight too. I have to accept it now. I am returning to India.
I have been immensely blessed this year through the people of God in Cardiff. And I go back now to pursue what God has in store for me. I know its not going to be a bed of roses all the time but I also know that my Lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust. I go in His power and strength, the same one which upholds the universe and so I am confident that I will fulfill His purpose in my generation.
Thank you to all my readers...there will be a short break before I post again but wait for it patiently....keep reading.

4 comments:

Cameron said...

Sniff

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your graduation Anna. Its been a huge blessing having you with us Cardiff for this past year. It is as if you should not leave anymore.

But I am persuaded that as you go back to India, the Lord will cause you to move on in His purpose and plan for your life and this generation.

May the Lord bless and keep you, may He make His face shine upon and grant you peace.

We will miss you, cos we love you.
Looking forward to amazing reports from you.

NB: It was so good to see your parents at the graduation.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on graduating. May you live for His glory and be a blessing to wherever God takes you.
Love and Grace,
RCD

Anonymous said...

Big Hello from America. Looking forward to seeing updates on your blog! Lots of Love, your american housemate!