Friday, May 25, 2007

Wedding done with..

So the wedding's done with now. My sister's off to start a completely new phase of her life and we have been left behind once again with this weird feeling of complete blankness which usually occurs when one has focussed all attention on the accomplishment of a goal and then as soon as one accomplishes it,it is like, now what?
But well...no now what for me because I have loads of stuff to do. I have decided that it is time I finish my Masters degree so I will stay in Ahmedabad now and complete it. I will continue my work in Nadiad so it will be a little bit of a rush though I am sure its going to be exciting.
Lately, I have started taking lessons in the keyboard and have learnt from the beginning itself how important regular disciplined practice is. For all of you who know me well, I'd rather sit six hours together and complete an assignment than sitting for an hour for six days. Same has been the case with spending time in prayer and waiting on God but I know very well their importance in Kingdom life and I think its time to gird myself up and get back on track.
Do pray for me for the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the wedding went well. I was catching up with some blogs and remembered to read yours. Keep going with the assignments and practising your keyboard. Well done for pressing on to win the prize!
Lots of love
Jacqueline