Saturday, July 28, 2007

Its raining again!

It had been really hot for a few days now and today, somehow, the Ahmedabad skies decided it was enough and gave the Amdavadis a respite by giving us a day of RAIN...
The first day of college is long gone, its down to everyday business now.
Lately, I have been reading Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman and I came across this piece that I absolutely loved.

TO YOU
STRANGER, if you passing meet me and desire to speak to me, why should you not speak to me?And why should I not speak to you?

So tell me what do you think about it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Annaben
ame bible school na students are happy to see you on internet.
Jayantilal Vasava
Sandeep Confort
Rajan Parmar
Devchand Gamit
Yakob Gavit

Unknown said...

Hello Anna Medam,
this is
Vishwas Valvi
Mukesh Kalara
Sanjay Raut
Rajesh Hathila
Mitul Chaudhary
Oliver Bhabhor