Thursday, June 28, 2007

First class

It felt like old times again [ofcourse it seems like ages ago when I used rush to college everday]. I was trying not to be late and literally ran from the parking in our college up to the assembly hall which is on the third floor [quite a sight but couldnt help it!].
After the usual introductions and the welcome address, we were directed to our classes. I had assumed there would be no lectures today so had conveniently not taken anytime but a tiny diary to take down the timetable. But lo behold..we were told our lectures would begin that very day.
Thus began my first class of MA. It was really great. I enjoyed it a lot. The paper is on the Renaissance Age and the texts during that period. Our professor began by giving an introductory lecture on the various perspectives to this crucial event in history. I should say not having prepared for the lecture beforehand I felt a little bit shaky at the wide ranges of time and events that he was spanning but it sure did whet my apetite for the lecture.
So here goes..bring it on...I am ready for an exciting journey through the study of English literature once again.

No comments: